Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged!


I hate being it. I was never good as the "It". But my dear friend Kari tagged me so now I have to play the game.
The rules of the game are to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in my photo archives and then tag 6 people.
Well here's my photo...but I only know one person to tag... Tina at Mommy Scraps A lot.

This is one of those goofy pictures of my dad taking a picture of the photographer which I believe is my husband. It was taken during our anniversary party in July of '06. My dad is wonderful. He would do anything for me and makes me laugh more and more as he gets older. I am so lucky to have such a great dad!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you decided to play along. You know, I love your daddy!

    btw: what is the tag line you have at the end of your posts? what does it mean.

    ReplyDelete